Company Name - Company Message
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Your invited to come have Tea with me
Fresh Scones and Tea anyone
Fall is in the air and so is are fall tea flavors
Our daily blog

Categories

Hot Tea Anyone
Tea, Food, scones
powered by

My Blog

Fresh Scones and Tea anyone

Hello all friends of Bella's.
Happy Tuesday. I have great news for all Pumpkin lovers. Today I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scones. The scones pair well with English Breakfast or you can be daring, and try them with Apple Spice Chai Tea. I did and I must say I enjoyed the scones and chai tea very much.

Tea Tip for today: Did you know that drinking tea can help with weight loss. Researchers have found that theaflavins present in tea significantly reduced lipid accumulation, by suppressing fatty acid synthesis and stimulating fatty acid oxidation, which appears to help prevent obesity.......Thumbs up for tea.

8 Comments to Fresh Scones and Tea anyone:

Comments RSS
help essay on Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:20 PM
Essays are the very important features of an academic work. The essay is used as a form of assessment in many academic disciplines, and is used in both coursework and exams.
Reply to comment

top celebrity jacket on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 12:35 AM
Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.
Reply to comment

www.assignmentking.co.uk on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:36 AM
Great to know about this site really very impressive and helpful for all with this useful bellastearoom blog. Thanks for sharing about fall is in the air and so is are fall tea flavours win you over.
Reply to comment

www.assignmentking.co.uk on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:36 AM
Reply to comment

help on Saturday, September 09, 2017 8:36 AM
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:40 PM
Reply to comment

rytry on Monday, November 13, 2017 5:34 AM
gfhtytr
Reply to comment

Maya on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 2:03 PM
I know that drinking tea can help with weight loss. By the way, the reading is really impressive and I love to read this type of posting. I hope people will get a lot of information about weight loss. Thanks and keep it up!
Reply to comment